Back to Help search page   
Start a conversation

I have lost my original DP certificate, what should I do to revalidate?

If you do not have your original certificate you will need to provide a [English language] police report and/or affidavit attesting to the fact that the document is lost and no longer in your possession. The original document should be sent in with your logbook and other documents as part of your application.

Choose files or drag and drop files
  1. Jenny Daintree

  2. Posted
  3. Updated
Was this article helpful?