Back to Help search page   
Start a conversation

Where should I log the time to be used for revalidation for the Offshore Schemes?

In order to accept DP sea time days towards the revalidation, these days should be logged in The Nautical Institute’s DP Training or DP Revalidation Logbook. The logbook can be purchased at the time of application, or through our website:  

The Nautical Institute will also accept DP time and activities which have been logged in your IMCA logbook.

Choose files or drag and drop files
  1. Jenny Daintree

  2. Posted
  3. Updated
Was this article helpful?